Wilson Building has a specialist team focused specifically on earthquake strengthening projects. This team is led by licensed building practitioners and supported by a large base of subcontractors who have extensive knowledge in different aspects of strengthening. These include:
- Foundation upgrades including a range of piling and underpinning methods
- Ground anchors
- Reinforced sprayed concrete walls
- Reinforced concrete block and in situ shear walls
- Structural steel k-braces
- Carbon fibre wrap
- Concrete injecting
- Existing concrete and reinforcing repair work
We offer a full range of earthquake strengthening services, including:
- Full contract building services - We offer a full-contract building service by providing fixed pricing for the whole strengthening project including onsite management, completion of the strengthening works and reinstating the existing space.
- Design and build strengthening packages - We can take your project from the initial investigation stage through to completion of the building work.
- Design budgeting and cost analysis - If you are already underway with your design, we can offer budgeting and cost analysis services to help ensure all pricing and programming is accurate.
To discuss your earthquake strengthening project call: